Another online business idea is to offer VIRTUAL ASSISTANT PODCASTING SUPPORT. Podcasts have become a wildly popular online alternative to radio, and if you haven’t listened to one before, then take a look at this site https://likewise.com/podcasts for some brilliant recommendations to get you started. Many podcasts have become huge moneymakers, but just because podcasts have a much lower overhead than traditional radio doesn’t mean they don’t require their fair share of maintenance. As such, there’s a strong demand for virtual assistants who can help out with various aspects of the podcasting process.
3 Tasks – VIRTUAL ASSISTANT PODCASTING SUPPORT
1) Research – As a podcast VA, you can provide value to your clients in a variety of ways. One such way is research. Podcast hosts need to engage with content on a consistent basis – otherwise they would d have nothing to talk about. As a Podcast Virtual Assistant, you may do research to find new content, blog articles, trends and studies, or information and news items that the Podcast host can use to build their show around.
2) Guests & Scheduling – Another important task for a Podcast Virtual Assistant is booking guests. Many Podcast hosts simply don’t have the time or energy to reach out to potential guests, and will be more than happy to hire a Virtual Assistant to do it for them. You will serve as the podcaster’s chief point of contact for upcoming guest appearances. You’ll also be in charge of managing the upcoming schedules of the podcast, as well as doing follow up with the guests that you recruit. Guests can be found from conferences, magazine articles, blog experts, book experts (amazon), or other online places in the niche.
3) Audio File & Transcript Management – Processing the audio file, editing it, uploading it to the host site, and linking it on the podcasters website with show notes are all steps that can save the podcaster time by outsourcing it to a virtual assistant. If you need help with keeping on top of tasks, you can always look at Bamboo Solutions to help you with navigating your business in the best way possible. Become familiar with the process for producing a podcast. Start your own website to highlight your services. Create a video that explains what you do and reach out to new podcasts listed in Itunes and Stitcher.com. Offer a promotion or your services for a free episode so they can try you out. Once they have “relinquished control” and realize how much time they can save your odds of securing their business are high.
How to Become a Podcast Virtual Assistant
1) Master the tasks listed above by volunteering, or discounting your Podcast Virtual Assistant services while you learn.
2) Create a Podcast Virtual Assistant Website – click here to learn how to make your first website.
3) Hang around the podcasting crowd both online and offline – be helpful, leave comments, offer your Podcast Virtual Assistant services
Places to Start – To learn how to be a Podcast Virtual Assistant
Multi Media VA – successful Podcast Virtual Assistant
Creative Services – example VA website
Elite Office Solutions – Podcast Virtual Assistant – Podcast Transcription Services.