Online business idea AdSense NICHE WEBSITE – Niche websites, while not as easy to monetize today as they were a few years ago are still a way to make some money online. Niche sites are websites that target a specific usually “un-tapped” category online.
see 8 steps below to start an AdSense Niche Website…->
Most people take it as a given fact that there are various types of websites. What many don’t know is that there are a variety of monetization strategies to pursue when building your website. Google AdSense is one of the largest programs that allows you to monetize various aspects of your website. To earn money on AdSense, you need hits. Lots of them.
One of the fastest ways to do this is to create a niche site – that is, a website that’s focused on a very specific subject, lifestyle, or product. It’s okay if your chosen niche doesn’t have a massive audience. In fact, it’s much more important that the niche has a passionate audience, no matter the size. A passionate demographic will scour the internet for sites and content that cover their favored topics. If you build a website that caters, with laser-like precision, on what they’re looking for, you can generate quite a lot of web traffic. Once you’ve established a base of visitors, you can register your site with AdSense, which will place ads on your site that are optimized to suit the preferences of the people who visit it.
The first step in creating a niche site is to do your market research. This step cannot be skipped!
8 Steps to start an AdSense NICHE WEBSITE:
- Search for keywords that people online are searching for and compare the competition for those keywords until you discover an “un-tapped” niche.
- Use Keyword Planner (free) and or LongTail Pro.
- Find niches with at least 2,000 to 3,000 search volume.
- Compare top ten google competition sites – use page authority, link profile, and other metrics to measure competitiveness.
- Pick your niche
- Purchase Hosting, write or hire content writers, launch the site.
- Network, Build links, optimize your site.
- Monetize with adsense or pay per click (14 pay per click ad networks for niche websites below).
online business idea AdSense NICHE WEBSITE – AdSense Alternatives
There are various ways to monetize niche sites and this option will focus on pay per click advertising.
Adsense or other Pay per click ad networks: 14 Pay Per Click Ad Networks
- Media Net
- Click Booth
- Vibrant Media
- Exit Junction
- CPX Interactive
Places to Start – Example Niche Websites & Experts
NichePursuits – Niche Website Expert Website & Podcast
Niche Site U – Niche Website Training
ScholarshipHispanic – Example Niche Website
2CreateWebsite – niche website on website creation tutorial
If you need help starting a niche website as your next online business idea, let us know.